Tuesday, August 30, 2011

returning to the table



It is time for me to return to Blog world to share my passion for food and the other finer things in life again!  It has been too long, and I miss the whole blogging experience!

I have seen some spectacular places over the past couple of months and eaten some (slash way too much) delicious food.  Can't wait to share these experiences with everyone!

Keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks for some new dishes that have consumed my time in the kitchen during my hiatus.
 
Can't wait to see you all back here soon.

Happy eating!!
Sam

4 comments:

  1. Yaay, you're back! I look forward to reading your posts again and trying your recipes. Hope you enjoyed the break (or at least weren't working too hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have the bowl of cheese thanks. welcome back.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of pasta dishes...what could be better! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pasta recipes, looks very good and delicious, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete